For those who need additional assistance
We complete over 60,000 executive car services every year. As we cover major airports such as Heathrow and Gatwick, it is fair to say that the majority of our services are for private and corporate airport transfers for people wanting to travel to and from their destinations in London, South and South East.
With so many airport transfers, do we just take these travellers for granted? Absolutely not!
Every trip we complete, we take complete duty of care and consideration for every passenger. We offer a Meet and Greet service as standard, our drivers are all highly trained and our vehicles clean and luxurious.
We also understand that some passengers may need more than simple transport to the airport, they may also require additional assistance in transiting through the airport check in and bag drop process. They may need help because:
- They are not confident or familiar with the process
- They are a young person travelling alone
- They have more luggage than they can manage on their own
- They are travelling with a baby or young children along with all the paraphernalia plus luggage
- They have restricted sight or hearing
- They have a disability, temporary (broken arm/leg) or permanent
- They are recovering from surgery
- They’re not confident with their English
For these passengers we can also offer an Assisted Airport Drop Off service. This service will ensure that passengers that need additional assistance will be safely transported to and through the airport to ensure they are able to check in and drop off their luggage without any worries.
Why choose The Chauffeur Group?
We have been assisting travellers with their airport transfers for nearly 20 years so we know how important it is for passengers to arrive safely and on time. We also understand the importance of duty of care and also that every traveller is different and may have varying requirements. We have been providing our Assisted Drop Off Service for many years and with The Chauffeur Group:
- We have the vehicles and experience
- We have extensive knowledge of the airports
- Our drivers are fully licensed by Transport for London
- Our drivers have enhanced DBS checks