Does your executive car company simply get you from A to B? Or do they provide much more than that? Well, we believe they should do…
As a company with nearly 20 years’ experience transporting our valued customers from A to B in executive, chauffeur driven cars, we have learnt that it isn’t just price that is important, it is the service itself.
There is no doubt that duty of care has risen up the priority list for travel bookers and buyers. It has been ranked as the second most important issue over the past two years, according to a survey by The Business Travel Show.
So, what service could you expect?
In this blog we look at the added value companies should be including as a matter of course, to ensure you get the best service possible.
Common sense tells you that to ensure you receive a great service from your executive car company, they should have a strong reputation, regardless of the size of company or how many drivers they have. Check their Social Media channels to measure the number and quality of their independent reviews.
To ensure they provide the best service possible, they should also have:
- Dedicated reservations team; someone to actually talk with if you need to
- Ease of booking with multiple options available, utilising the latest technolocgy via phone, email, online or app
- 24hr Control Centre; with pro-active staff to help and advise, no matter what hour of the day or night
- Flexibility; despite how well organised we all are, there is always the chance of delays or changes to plans
- Accreditations; ensure they are officially licensed and only choose companies with 5* accreditations and comprehensive insurance to carry fare paying customers
- Big enough to cope with major events and multiple pick up’s, but small enough to care
Everyone should expect their driver to be courteous and timely, but they are so much more than just a person that drives you from A to B. Your driver should be:
- Smartly presented
- Fully qualified
- Trained in Health & Safety & Professional Etiquette Standards covering all aspects of customer service
- Checked and security cleared by the Data Barring Service
- Continually assessed to ensure they consistently meet exacting quality standards
- Confidentiality; every driver should sign a Confidentiality Agreement to confirm that they will never discuss or disclose any information they hear during the course of their duties
When booking an executive car service, you should only expect to travel in an executive car. These executive vehicles are chosen for more than just their style and looks, they should also have:
- Reliability and comfort
- Class leading environmental credentials
- One size doesn’t fit all, so a range of vehicle types should be on offer depending on your requirements
- Wi-Fi in car to ensure you can keep in touch with home and office while on the move
Your chauffeur company may offer all of the above but to make sure that your journey runs as smoothly as possible, they should also offer:
- SMS Service with timely updates, so you can track your vehicle’s progress, know who your driver is (and what they look like) and what car you are travelling in, including the registration, before you meet
- Regular updates in case of flight or traffic delays
- Free Meet & Greet assistance, plus the option of an assisted drop off service; ideal for elderly travellers or unaccompanied minors
- As a corporate customer you may want the option of a business account with online booking facilities, so you are in complete control
If you aren’t receiving all of the above features from your existing executive car company, then why not talk to us? Just check out our reviews on Facebook to see how happy our travellers and bookers are, we always strive to go that extra mile.
If you have never used a chauffeur service before, it isn’t as expensive as you might think. Please contact us for a no obligation quotation for the next time you plan to travel.